We just found out half of our last post got accidentally left out. So here’s the rest..! Thank you to all of you who are praying and keeping up with this blog. Your prayers and interest make a huge difference in what we’re doing here & we love you!
- For a miracle! That Mamosa would get to travel back to NI for the wedding.
- For continued grace and favour as we continue to pursue the adoption of Mamosa.
- That God would lead & guide us as we bring more structure & management into the every day running of Mihlali safe haven.
- That God would give us wisdom with how to serve & work with the social workers for each child.
- For breakthrough in our 8 month old’s long term placement.
We are thanking God:
- For His huge faithfulness shown to us.
- For having had precious quality time with “Granny Liz” & Sara in the last 2 months.
- For our partner churches.
- For His provision of everything we need.
- For the Department of Social Development in PE.
- For other havens in this city serving vulnerable children.
- For old friendships rekindled & new friendships developing.
- That one of our children has been able to receive long awaited surgery today, that will greatly increase his quality of life!!!
- That a family who love Jesus have come forward, desiring to foster our 2 sibling boys longterm!!!
- For our 15 month old, that the family desiring to foster him have had their home assessment & now only need a court date to finalize everything before he can be placed with them!
- That we get to join in with what God is already doing in this city, placing vulnerable children in loving families.